- Highlight the whole table in Word in a separate document.
- Copy it.
- Go into the document to the point you want to place it, and in Word choose “paste special” and then choose “picture (enhanced metafile)”
- Then you can adjust it as you wish
- Adjust size: Highlight it and change size physically, or highlight it, right click, choose size & position, and then change height/width under “scale.” I did the latter because I was pasting 3 different tables and I wanted them to be identical in size.
- Wrap text: Right click, choose “wrap text” and then choose “in line with text” if you want text to wrap around the image (less white space on the page)
This process really helped me with the formatting of the proposal.
“The post MS Word trick #2: Pasting MS Word table into Word as image first appeared on Eva Lefkowitz’s blog on June 12, 2014.”